Gewoon Racen Clan
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.
Gewoon Racen Clan

IndexZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008?

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Daddy D

Daddy D

Aantal berichten : 39
Leeftijd : 59
Registration date : 13-08-08

Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008? Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008?   Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008? Icon_minitimezo jan 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi Guys
I’m being selfish here, I know.

December 2008 was hectic and my feet are only touching ground now…

Can someone please give me the highlights up to now…in English?

It will take me ages to decipher the Dutch with BabelFish…

How did it go with Kika? Lolly and I watched one evening, but even that came to an abrupt halt with our internet connection failing - again!

I’m sure I saw the GRC tracks as Rounds last night - tonight they have become Time Trials - will they remain Time Trials?

Anyway – may Meeuw’s wished become reality for GRC and may everyone, and your loved ones, have a fantabulous 2009…

(your) God Bless

DaddyD & Lolly
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Roprop

Roprop

Aantal berichten : 138
Leeftijd : 30
Registration date : 26-05-08

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008?   Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008? Icon_minitimezo jan 04, 2009 9:49 pm

As I told you, here I am ;D

Except the KiKa tournament there isn't much to tell about December, actually.
Almost everything in the KiKa tournament went very well (props to all who organised) , just some little problems with teams which didn't show up and otherlittle things like that.
Untill the big final round...
Sky VS FIX.
Everyone knew Sky was less sportive than(if I can say so) any clan.
first round everything went pretty well, some little 'bad' conversations from both sides but nothing to worry about.
in the 2nd round, server crashed and lots of people d/ced.
An admin restarted the track and war goes on, Sky began to curse beacause 'it was unfair'..
It kept going like this, untill someone from sky came in and yelt: 'Cancer!'
I think you'll understand what kind of impact it has, someone who curses with a sickness in a tournament which is set up to help people with it.

Ow, Kika stands for Kinder Kankervrij (Children cancer free) if you dont understand what I mean. (little edit by Meeuw Wink ).
Daddy D

Daddy D

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008?   Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008? Icon_minitimema jan 05, 2009 9:27 pm

Hey Rop,
I sincerely appreciate your response…

Roprop schreef:
As I told you, here I am ;D

Except the KiKa tournament there isn't much to tell about December, actually.
Oh, so I did not miss much Cool

Roprop schreef:
Almost everything in the KiKa tournament went very well (props to all who organised) , just some little problems with teams which didn't show up and otherlittle things like that.
Just the usual teathing troubles - yes - two thumbs up for those that organised such a complicated event - GRC Included!

Roprop schreef:
Untill the big final round...
Pity I missed that, I really regret that...

Roprop schreef:
Sky VS FIX.
Ugh, Sky...unruly soccer hooligans...

Roprop schreef:
Everyone knew Sky was less sportive than(if I can say so) any clan.
I can imagine...

Roprop schreef:
first round everything went pretty well, some little 'bad' conversations from both sides but nothing to worry about.
Usual sportsman backchat...

Roprop schreef:
in the 2nd round, server crashed and lots of people d/ced.
OMW!

Roprop schreef:
An admin restarted the track and war goes on, Sky began to curse beacause 'it was unfair'..
Yip, that's Sky...if you ever had the missfortune of playing on their tracks, you will know...

Roprop schreef:
It kept going like this, untill someone from sky came in and yelt: 'Cancer!'
...now that is worse than sick...

Roprop schreef:
I think you'll understand what kind of impact it has, someone who curses with a sickness in a tournament which is set up to help people with it.
What happened after that?

Roprop schreef:
Ow, Kika stands for Kinder Kankervrij (Children cancer free) if you dont understand what I mean. (little edit by Meeuw Wink ).
I am fully aware of what KIKA stands for and is about - it has my utmost respect...

Again, thanks for the excellent response…
Roprop

Roprop

Aantal berichten : 138
Leeftijd : 30
Registration date : 26-05-08

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008?   Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008? Icon_minitimema jan 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Actually I can't tell, because I heard about it from other people, and this story was told to me by meeuw at the forum.
And he left, so I just can't tell.
Maybe someone else?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 426
Registration date : 11-12-07

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008?   Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008? Icon_minitimedi jan 06, 2009 12:00 am

Roprop schreef:
Actually I can't tell, because I heard about it from other people, and this story was told to me by meeuw at the forum.
And he left, so I just can't tell.
Maybe someone else?

After that ?? Sky disappeared from the earth, woki, ordian and chris are banned from many dutch servers now.... other members who did behave are looking for a new clan I guess....
https://grcclan.actieforum.com
Daddy D

Daddy D

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008?   Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008? Icon_minitimedi jan 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Admin schreef:
After that ?? Sky disappeared from the earth, woki, ordian and chris are banned from many dutch servers now.... other members who did behave are looking for a new clan I guess....
OMW! I don't know if I should laugh my head of at their stupidity or cry for their stupidity...
Thanks for the update, Meeuw...
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008?   Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008? Icon_minitime

Can someone give me a run-down of events since Dec 2008?
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Eindstand donaties GRC for KiKa 2008

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Gewoon Racen Clan :: Vragen / Questions :: Stel hier al je vragen / Ask your questions here-
Ga naar: